"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
Warriors of Hells Index du Forum
Warriors of Hells

Warriors of Hells Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook App Lag Iphone ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Warriors of Hells Index du Forum -> Quartier Générale -> Recrutement Mw2
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dewaicar

Masculin
Mumble: Non

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Lag Iphone Répondre en citant

Facebook App Lag Iphone
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Is it possible?? Will apple do something regarding this issue??? Can apples os engineer fix it early?? Reply Serhii Aksiutin says: October 1, 2015 at 1:08 am How about iOS 9.0.2? Are lags still there? Reply dear says: October 1, 2015 at 9:01 am Yes iOS 9.0.2 is still laggy on iPhone 6 Plus, the only hope is with iOS 9.1 Frustration is high with this release. What is needed is someone who can kill bad software and force the software engineers to have quality, even in beta, before its released. Apple Watch Apps. This makes me think its all phones that are slower then, since this is basically the newest iPhone out right now. The problem does not exist with the Canon Powershot A1400 or cards used with it. go read a book. This is by far the worse iOS update I have ever had (and I have used every version). Apple TV. Ive disabled everything thats said on the site. Finally, for anyone who wishes to critique my opinion; forget everything Ive said and pls update your device!!! Its all apples!! ;-) Reply Ahaha says: October 16, 2015 at 5:45 am The American way lol!!! Do Americans know that every other country on the planet cant stand them or are they to busy being talking themselves up to see it. Reply Don F says: November 5, 2015 at 1:25 pm For the love of god dont up grade to iOS 9.1 like I did. iPhone 6S iOS 9. When iOS 9 came out I decided to upgrade and that was the end of that. Thank you again Reply Sri says: January 12, 2016 at 11:19 am Hi im sri here im using iPhone 5 ios9.2 in that i cant get slo-mo and burst mod in camera help me!!!! Reply Jackson says: January 19, 2016 at 4:19 am I think a hard reset is highly effective to achieve original settings like factory release. Texting is choppy. iMac. It looks like many who feel iOS 9 is slower are running the iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 4S. 3,000,000 Post Contest. Mac Scene. Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive). That hard to understand? Apparently so! :-) Reply Howie Isaacks says: September 18, 2015 at 2:42 pm Right. Slowwwwww Reply UglyStuff says: September 19, 2015 at 3:31 am In iOS 9.1 beta, the app opens instantly, either from the Welcome screen or from the Springboard. I use Apple and 3rd Party Apps equally, both show no slowing. MacRumors.com News Discussion. I think Apple is such a sketchy company in every way and they owe me the iPhone 5s I paid for!! In the time I had my s4 mini, I had done 3 updates without any major problems or slowdown. I have rendered problems fixed MANY times by listening to peoples opinions and have no need to live like a hermit in a cave. It is especially annoying when using Contacts, which, even after taking all the actions described in this very helpful article, is just horribly slow, sometimes taking nearly a minute to be able to type and have a character appear on the screen. Maybe you should learn how to maintain your device better. Notebooks. Jeeezz. This is sad. buy kit, never upgrade. Reply Rich says: October 10, 2015 at 11:45 pm Wow first time stumbling on this thread and Im amazed. So, they part of my life was lost, i give up. Site and Forum Feedback. Feeling caught in the Apple vs Microsoft war. Thanks OS X Daily 5a02188284
programma che ruba password facebookfacebook new latest version free downloadhow to get on facebook with fortiguardhow to type a pig on facebook chatnew facebook app for iphone not workingfree facebook application on nokia c3facebook tab icon makerfacebook social plugin fan pagehow to hack a facebook account for realwhy do my facebook privacy settings keep changing

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Warriors of Hells Index du Forum -> Quartier Générale -> Recrutement Mw2 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006